- Full Time
- Cleveland, OK
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Nexus Therapy Management
We are seeking a full-time Speech Therapist a skilled nursing facility in Cleveland, OK!
ATTENTION: Cleveland, OK
Nexus Therapy Management is looking for a team member who can own the position of Speech Therapist. You need to be innovative and skilled to jump in and move a therapy department forward. Patient care is our number one priority! Nexus is in the business of helping people and providing top-tier therapy inside a SNF.
Are you self-motivated? Are you a people person? Are you passionate about making a difference in someone’s life?
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY by sending us a resume and cover letter. We would love the opportunity to meet you!
We offer competitive pay and diverse benefits to our employees.
What’s it like working for Nexus?
“I love the company culture Nexus provides and the acknowledgment of our team effort to do what we are trained to do and celebrate with us making a difference in people’s lives daily.”
“20 yr OT experience with working for multiple companies I have found that working for Nexus is unlike ANY other Rehab company, At Nexus you are a part of a team with support that is bar none. #TeamNexus.”
“I have enjoyed working for Nexus because the company allows me to manage my facility according to its unique needs and circumstances.”
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carries out Therapy procedures and programs.
- Performs routine treatment procedures in accordance with the planned program.
- Observes, records and reports to his/her supervisor conditions, reactions and responses related to his/her assigned duties.
- Reports any pertinent findings to interdisciplinary team.
- Helps maintain appropriate records.
- Participates in educational activities of the facility.
- Maintains specific treatment area where he/she has given treatment.
- Communicates with patient’s physician as necessary regarding patient’s progress, treatments, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduation from an approved and accredited therapist program.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her respective therapy profession.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself or others without risk to self, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay is determined by current market rates, experience, and competency
- Nexus Therapy Management provides our employee’s with competitive compensation and a diverse benefit package
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org