Nexus Therapy Management
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carries out Therapy procedures and programs.
- Performs routine treatment procedures in accordance with the planned program.
- Observes, records and reports to his/her supervisor conditions, reactions and responses related to his/her assigned duties.
- Reports any pertinent findings to interdisciplinary team.
- Helps maintain appropriate records.
- Participates in educational activities of the facility.
- Maintains specific treatment area where he/she has given treatment.
- Communicates with patient’s physician as necessary regarding patient’s progress, treatments, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduation from an approved and accredited therapist program.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her respective therapy profession.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself or others without risk to self, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay is determined by current market rates, experience, and competency
- Nexus Therapy Management provides our employee’s with competitive compensation and a diverse benefit package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com